Wednesday, October 05, 2005

*Yawn*

I just wanted to say that I got an 84 on my micro exam Monday. I seriously didn't think I did that well considering I "thought" I totally screwed up the big 15 point essay.

I didn't screw up too much. I did get 13 points out of it. WOO HOO!!

Didn't get the extra credit essay (worth 5 points) which is fine.

I GOT A FLIPPIN 84!!

One down... one more to go this week.

A&P is going to kick my ass this Friday. At least the prof postponed it... I was supposed to have it today, but through majority vote (haha... reminds me of poli sci), it was moved to Friday.

Micro lab is starting to suck... and all because of "The Plastics" that I sit next to. Sheesh... one's a real bitch who can't laugh at anything... even though she works with kiddos all the freakin time (I'm only assuming this because she wears a Camp Fire shirt in class). I want to smack her fat face sometimes just to get a reaction out of her. She didn't even react when I accidently bumped into her while getting my inoculating loop from the front. Humorless, I tell ya.

The middle one likes to wear those Christian-sorta-parody shirts (you know the ones I'm talking about... the ones that look like they're advertising name brands, but they're really advertising Christ and Christianity). She's the nicest one of all, obviously. She can laugh, say please and thank you and not look like she has a stick up her ass.

And the very last one... she likes to keep her bag out in the aisle and doesn't apologize or move it when someone trips over it. She doesn't own the aisle, ya know? I almost fell on my face one time while carrying freshly gram stained slides. If I did fall on my face, there would probably be blood, mixed with some crystal violet, iodine and safferine on my face.

I might have to move my ass up to the front tomorrow and sit next to Patty. She's pretty cool. I like her. The only reason I wouldn't move in the first place is if George wasn't around. He'll still be behind me; so I don't mind the move.

Anyway... gotta go study.

Update in a bit.

And the question remains: Am I still single or what's going on?

Yeah... as if y'all are that interested in my love life. I will say one thing. When the time is right, I will answer.

Ciao kiddos.

2 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, October 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:34 PM, October 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:o) Sounds like something that has happened to many of my co-workers in the micro lab at Food Safety Net.

I've dropped plenty of freshly gram stained slides while walking back to the microscope. It really is a bummer and it really pisses me off. I'm super glad that we don't do as much crap by hand as we did and you guys probably do in your micro lab. Lots of automation in the industry and it makes life so much easier :o)

I feel for ya, but way to go on your test!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home