Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Myspace Addiction

Hey you guyses!! How was everyone’s Labor Day weekend? Was it fabulous? I hope it was very relaxing and you had some time to rest before getting back into the swing of things.

Now back to business.

If you know me, then you know I’m the most random person in the world… just spouting out things for no reason. Yeah… that’s me. But you have to admit, I AM the sexiest random person ever. LOL.

So yeah… I got bored last night and looked up people on myspace.com, my new addiction.

If you don’t know what myspace.com is, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN IN THE PAST COUPLE OF YEARS??? Like Friendster, but better. Don’t know what Friendster is? Good Lord, have you been living under a rock?

Basically, these websites are like… meeting places on the web. You meet fabulous new people on there and whatnot. It’s pretty fun when you’re bored out of your mind.  

So anyway… I went on there a looked up random people I knew in college. I went a little Tom Cruise-azy when I found out an ex-crush and an ex-fling were on there (I will use these descriptions in place of their names). I don’t know why, but I just started jumping up and down like Tom Cruise.

And… these guys looked the same when they/I left UTA. Just… weird.

I wonder if they ever saw me again, what would they think of me now?

For one thing, I still have the boobs (“How the hell do we always end up talking about your boobs?” –Gay Husband); so Ex-crush will name them like he did when we went to school together.

These guys probably remember me as a pushover (Ex-fling always borrowed my notes in political science class and never talked to me outside of class; I always caved into Ex-crush because… well… I really wanted him to like me). Yeah… that’s not happening anytime soon, you bitches.

And believe or not, I wasn’t as social back then until my senior year in college. Yeah… if you’ve ever hung out with me or seen pictures of me hanging out with my family/friends, you know I’m different person all together. Dancing on bars… kissing my “lesbian” lover… random people kissing/licking me… yeah… that’s the me of today. Maybe a little too crazy.

Anyways… I guess that’s what’s on my mind today. Micro lab got cancelled today due to Labor Day weekend. I wish Anatomy Lab would get cancelled.

As always, I love you, you guyses.

Stay fabulous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home