Thursday, September 22, 2005

"You Got Your Wish..."

So I was driving down 30, when I get a call from my friend, Andy. He said, "Well... you got your wish... I'm coming up there tonight."

Andy is from Bay City, which is just south of Houston and Houston, as you know, is gonna get hit by Hurricane Rita. The boy woke up and there were like 4 cars left at his apartment complex. Apparently, the whole town has evacuated.

Long story short, he's coming up here until things clear up. It's not directly hitting Bay City, but it'll get massive wind and rain. I'm just glad he has a place to stay since his parents are up here also.

Please pray for everyone in Houston and Galveston and the surrounding areas.

It's just really scary to think about when it's this close to home.

On a lighter note: IT'S FALL!!!

Okay... technically it's fall, but only in the other 49 states. Texas will be in summer mode until mid-October or so.

I mean, geez... it's like 100 + degrees outside. That's not exactly fall.

Anyway... just wanted to say that. I have a real test (technically a lab practical) next Tuesday and I'm far behind.

Ciao and stay fabulous.

1 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, September 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope he gets here okay. my folks have been in the car 10 hours to get to Shreveport and haven't made it yet. :/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home