Monday, August 29, 2005

Time to Start the Liquid and Cigarette (rarely) Diet Again

So I just finished one half of my classes for the day.

Yeah... time to start the liquid and (the rare) cigarette diet again.


What do I mean by this?

1. My schedule (M & W) only allows me 2.5 hours for lunch. You know damn well that never happens with me. I'm usually doing some damned errand I've been asked to do.
Why not after class?
Because I'm already in the area and I just wanted to get it over with by 10 am.
2. Because of thus schedule, I'm stuck either drinking coffee, red bull or any form of liquid caffine, double fisting that with a bottle of water.
Why the (rare) cigarette?
Well... for one thing, I rarely smoke (so don't be hating me you anti-smokers out there) and the only time I do is:
1. If Derek is in town and we're hanging out (he's such a bad influence... BAD DEREK!! LOL)
2. When I'm extremely nervous... usually around exam time.
3. When I'm making hand gestures at the bar, but I don't light it up.
So yeah... if you see me and I look a little thinner, you know why.
I don't think I've been this harried before. Going back to school was like this big rush. It was kinda nice getting back into the swing of things.

Anatomy was kinda boring. The professor also hangs out at UTA. Weird, huh? And there was this one girl that I wanted to throw my highlighter at because she just talked too damn much. She took this class before (AP 1)... why is she taking it again? And why my class? Geez...

Concepts of Wellness and whatnot was kinda embarrassing. We had to introduce ourselves by:

1. Saying what high school we went to and...

2. What are we majoring in and if we wanted to transfer (It's TCC, of course someone's going to transfer out of there).

For some weird reason, I told them my whole story on how I got my degree but decided not to go to law school and yada yada yada.

Did I mention there were a couple of catty Plastics in the class? If you don't know about the Plastics, for the love of God, rent Mean Girls. I beg of you... RENT IT!! I refuse to explain something so simple in here.

So yeah... that's my day so far. Need to go to Micro in an hour and a half. Labs start this week.

Lord.

Stay fab and pray for me!!

2 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, August 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

which tcc campus are you going to? i go to my first class tomorrow night... i'm about to go buy books though. Lord help me. :)

 
At 6:55 PM, August 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss you too!
we need to hang out when you are free.

good luck with school!!!
sheesh, maybe i should start a diet too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home