Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Most. Boring. Weekend. Ever.

First off, I just want to say that I freakin' passed my 1st micro lab practical today with an 84!!! YAY ME!!

I guess my boring weekend did pay off.

Anyway... so yeah... I had the most boring weekend ever.

Andy and I had lunch when he got in to town and had a long talk (almost tearful) talk. He realized that what he did was wrong (he reads this.. I didn't know that) and yeah, I forgave him. So we're all cool and stuff now.

My cousin turned 11 and my soon-to-be-cousin-in-law turned 15 this past weekend and had a party for both... which just confused the heck out of me because we didn't even have a party for everyone who had August birthdays. It was fun... until I started losing money to the old ladies playing cards. :-( Fell asleep for a little bit before going home that night.

Played phone tag with a certain hottie the whole weekend. Gee... that got annoying!! Yeah... I totally gave up. He's leaving for San Antonio anyway; so I'm not too worried.

Anyway... I guess that's it for the news right now. Need to go to A&P lab... skin tissues and such, ya know.

Love you guys!!

3 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, September 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A&P lab.. such fun!

 
At 3:33 PM, September 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i added you on myspace. add me back goober.

<3 muah, much love.

 
At 6:37 PM, September 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, the wonderful Micro lab... I remember it well. And, because I work in Micro--I deal with it every other day! :o) The nasty smell and everything... you get used to it eventually.

Hope you're doing well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home