Saturday, September 03, 2005

News at 11

This is truly sad. (if you haven't figured it out yet, the bolded purple text is a link)

I ran across this while I was reading one of the blogs I read religiously. This guy and his boyfriend are from New Orleans. Truly sad.

I know you guys heard this all week, but please help the victims of Hurricane Katrina in anyway you can. Donations, volunteering... anything. Like my cousin Sarah said:


"They need more than just "oh it's so sad" and prayers and sweet thoughts..."

I would finish that quote, but you get the point. They need tangible things... like food, clothing, blood, etc.

So please help. I don't know if I could emphasize that enough.

Also, Chief Justice William Rehnquist has died this evening.

This is one truly sad week/end.

Please keep the victims and Rehnquist's family in your prayers. Even though you may not be religious, just keep them in your thoughts.

Thank you.

As always, stay fabulous.

1 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, September 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it really is a tradgedy.
i really hope all those people are getting the help they need.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home