Thursday, September 15, 2005

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy

What kind of person would I be if I don't update this thing every once in a while? So, while I'm waiting for my soup to be fully heated in the microwave, I give you an update.

First things, first.

Malibu and I got into a very insy-winsy fight... yet we're not on speaking terms. Not trying to point fingers, but after what I tell you, it's obvious who is at fault.

So... between school and the errands/cooking I need to do, I go see him... IN WEATHERFORD. You know me, I hate to leave the city for anything.

His dumb butt (it's to see me, but nonetheless) got in town a day early and says his mom won't let him in the house.

1. Why would a person do that to their own flesh and blood? That's just cruel in my book. Who makes a rule like that?

And 2. If you know you won't have a place to stay, make some sort of arrangement before you leave the podunk town you're in and don't bother me.

My house has messy construction all around; so my place wasn't an option and I told him that... mulitple times. He even called that night to ask me again. I had just got home (early) from a great night and in no condition to drive. Think he understood? Guess again. He yelled at me and my cell cut him off.

So yeah... I don't know what's going to happen now. It really (like this whole situation) is out of my hands. I said my piece to him and left it at that.

But you know me, I can't be without some sort of eye-candy; so there's something in the works. Details later.

Second off, what is this lady's problem?

She message attacked me on myspace... all because I said on someone's comment page "It was great talking to you."

She proceeded to tell me that I'm not this guy's type, saying I was the total opposite of "athletic and thin"... and just kept berating me for no reason at all. She also told me that they're close (he says they're not... haha bitch).

I really don't know what her problem is. I did nothing to her... except think ill of her. She really looks disgusting for a 39-year-old granny (you read right... GRANNY!!). Her booty is like... your parents having sex... you know it's there, but you don't want to see it.

I'm thinking she may be a little insecure and afraid that this guy that she's "close" to might not want to talk to her anymore because he's talking to a young twinkie like me with boobs that could kill her. He doesn't even talk to her that much.

Oh well... not my problem. I'm a cute twinkie. LOL.

And finally, my cell is in the shop. I dropped it and the speaker broke; so I don't have my cell for 2 weeks. I do have another cell phone (same number... just using another phone); so I'll be alright.

Also, I might be getting a new cell number next month. Only a privilaged few will get it (filter process... you know how it goes) because I think of it as a clean slate; so I need to get rid of the excess (you know... people who I don't call/don't call me). If you want it, tell me and when I get it, I'll tell you.

My soup is done. Ciao.

4 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, September 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ignore that woman, she's just jealous. u are a cute twinkie. :-D

hope you are doing well.

 
At 5:22 AM, September 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a psycho! She's just jealous of your boobies! I had my new cell # on a private post, did you see it before I took it down?

 
At 11:06 PM, September 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you really gonna let some random blogger tart bother you? am i the new eye candy? you know i'm delicious.

 
At 3:46 PM, September 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Too busy" goes it. That's about it. How are you doing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home