Monday, October 17, 2005

Why Does This Always Happen To Me??

"Where is this 'love'?
I can't see it.
I can't touch it.
I can't feel it.
I can hear it.
I can hear some words, but I can't do anything with your easy words."
-Alice (Natalie Portman) from Closer

Yes, my friends. My heart got broken AGAIN!!


This time, I really have no idea what went wrong.

I come home Saturday night and find out that my "boyfriend" has blocked me from everything. Yahoo... Myspace... possibly the phone.

This "man" is 29 years old and co-owns a software company and he uses tactics that even a 12 year old wouldn't use.

In fact, who would just do that?

What a pansy. He wasn't even man enough to tell me to my face... or even over the phone.

He can go to fucking hell for all I care.

Anyways...

I discovered a new website. Click here to go to it.

Has anyone seen the new All-American Rejects video Dirty Little Secret?

This is site is where the idea for the video comes from. It's pretty damn cool.

Here's an example of a secret that I really liked.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm even thinking about submitting a secret of my own. I might post it up sometime later.

Anyway... gotta go study now.

Talk to you soon.

2 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, October 18, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for posting that site... it is the best thing i've seen in a very long time. i'm going to go out and buy the book today.

forget that stupid guy... you know that there is someone out there who won't treat you like that. <3

 
At 7:53 PM, October 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs* boys stink sometimes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home