Friday, August 26, 2005

Last Week of Summer

MY GOSH!!

Is it the end of the summer already? Lordy, I don’t want it to end, but as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end.

Oh well… I’m excited about school anyway. Lord only knows why I’m taking an 8 am class. I have no idea why either. Probably b/c it’s the last class open and I just wanted (scratch that… NEEDED) to take it.

Antomy, Microbiology and some random phys ed class. This semester is going to kick my ass. Oh well… the things I need to do in order to get into nursing school.

Anyways… this week has been a little slow for the last week of summer. Didn’t really do anything except meditate… err…contemplate about this summer.

Not much really… you’ve heard it all before.

My week was boring. Went to satisfy my new addiction: anything Ikea. Mom was with me so it was okay.

Bought some useful stuff… some pillows… and I got this cute little pillow.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Isn't so gosh darn cute?? I'm surprised it didn't slide off my bed like usual. When I woke up this morning, it was still wrapped around me.

As for this weekend, I'm going to 2 birthday parties: One for my godbros and sis and one for my cuz who is turning 40 this year.

I really can't believe Rob's turning 40 this year. He still acts like he's... well... my age. Which is cool. At least, he's not like his sister, "Kaitlin"... good Lord, he isn't.

Pics of that party will be up whenever I get around to it.

I guess that's it. Hope you guys have a fabulous weekend. And don't drink to much!!

Stay Fabulous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home