Sunday, August 14, 2005

Summer (Flings) Recapped

Current Mood: Content

Currently Reading: Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister by Gregory Maguire (thanks Hazel for suggesting it)

Currently Listening: Sweetest Goodbye by Maroon 5

As summer comes to a close and school starts, I feel the need to sum it all up.

While my most of my (girl) friends are in long term relationships/married/whatever, I, on the other hand, am living my own little Sex in the City lifestyle, full of flings and alcohol (mind you, I don't do both at the same time... okay, except for that one time...). I'm never usually this brass about it, but I might as well live up to my Filipino-dubbed Koreanovela lifestyle.

I've been told that I have so much drama in my life, it should be a book/movie/soap opera. Think of this as the beginning of writing it all down for future reference.

Anyways... back to the topic at hand.

Summer flings (at least mine) have been either heartbreaking or flops, neither long lasting. This past summer, I've had my share of heartbreak and crying fits. Some of you may have witnessed this at one time or another.

The Justin thing was the most heart-wrenching. Somehow, he pulls me back in for more and leaves me hanging.

Shame on you if you fool me once... shame on me if you fool me twice.

Yeah... shame on me.

Last time I heard, the last girl he dated had a boyfriend while she was dating him. Can't say I feel sorry for the poor kid. *fake tear* We all know he deserved to have his heart crushed. Ain't karma sweet? LOL.

Then there was the Psycho. Yes, there was a psycho. He fell in love with me when we first talked (I kept my distance). Two weeks later, he said I wasn't what he's looking for. I know, right? Yeah... I just don't care. At least I'm not the 23-year-old virgin, thankyouverymuch.

There was also the other psycho who fell in love with me and wanted me to have sex with his dad. Yeah... I dropped him fast.

Then there was Austin. Overzealous... sweet... and has a kid. We still text each other back and forth. Maybe I'll see him on campus this semester.

And then there's the cute guy (who shall be called Malibu for reasons unbeknowst to you all). Malibu is going away for college but moving back next semester. He invited me to go to Cali with him but I turned him down for personal reasons (IE - my cousin turns 21 in 6 days!!). Yeah, I know... I'm stupid for turning it down, but he understands. I'm going to miss him, but maybe I'll go visit him sometime.

And let's not forget the love of my life, Derek. Yeah... you know he is. He is the Will to my Grace, but I act more like Karen and Jack is somewhere. LOL.

I Need to Vent

Some of you may know that I'm not exactly what you call "skinny". I'm more curvy than anything (and I do NOT mean "fat"), but I really hate it when people (skinny ones and plus size ones) say I need to lose weight.

Ok, yes, I know I do, but I am losing weight. I lost 10 lbs. on my trip to the Philippines and I'm losing even more when I got home.

I'm eating smaller porportions and exercising a little more than I used to.

And what is with the plus size people telling me to lose weight? Yeah... say that when you lost a few pounds, okay?

And as for the skinny people... don't make me unleash my girls. Just one of them can kill you.

How many guys are knocking on your door? Oh right... none.

How many are knocking on MY door? Hmmm... quite a few if you read all the above. Granted, they're pyschos, but they're guys all the same.

There, I had to vent. I'm not about to turn into Lindsey Lohan anytime soon (God I hope not).

I guess that's it. I hope your summer was as eventful as mine. Ciao.

2 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, August 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol...i love you too - i hope you're well.

girl - everyone is more honest when they are drunk!!!

anyway, glad you've been having fun! dont worry about people telling you to drop some weight - i hate that. they should just take care of themselves!
i love you just the way you are, so dont even worry about it.

 
At 7:41 AM, August 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww Girly I miss ya too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home