Thursday, July 07, 2005

**Insert Title**

Okay... I really don't have anything to report; so I'm just going to talk about this new water I bought at Central Market. Boring, I know, but I don't have anything to do until tomorrow when I have to find a bridesmaid's dress for a wedding... that's in 2 weeks!! Yeah... I'm forever the procrastinator, but I figure I would just get something off the rack considering we get to wear any dress as long as it's...

1) Periwinkle

2) Long

and

3) We can wear it again.

I found a cute little number at Special Occasion Dresses, but not quite sure about the color. I'm dragging Quidsia with me tomorrow. Maybe they'll be pics... I don't know.

Anyways... found this new water at Central Market. It's called Metromint. Basically, it's minty water... with natural peppermint. No sugars, no complicated preservatives... just simple water. It's kinda refreshing. Freshens up your breath. LOL.

Finally got the W magazine with the 60-page portfolio of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt looking like the perfect American family... in the 1950s-ish. I never realized how cute they are. He should have married Angelina instead. LOL. Man... if they ever had kids for real though... all of their kids' friends would be over there for the M.I.L.F/D.I.L.F. LOL.

Hi, my name is Janie and I'm a cheesy romanticholic.

With Justin going away in less than a month, I feel the need to get my feelings out. Granted, it hasn't worked for me in the past... and I am weary of doing this again, but what the hell. The boy did called 15 times while I was away; so there has to be a little romantic in him.

I could rationalize this all the live long day, but hey, you know what they say:

Carpe Diem. Seize the Day.

I'm doing this in an old-fashioned letter. That's right, kids. Complete with handwriting, licking an envelop, and (gasp) a 37-cent stamp.

God that was boring. I promise it'll be more exciting later on as the wedding gets closer.

Later, my pretties.

2 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, July 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny post :o) Good luck dress hunting!

Thanks for the nice comments. I think I'm the lucky one though...

 
At 8:02 PM, July 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

post dress pictarz!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home