Friday, July 08, 2005

Good (Yet Expensive) Day

So... I finally got my bridesmaid's dress...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Obviously, this isn't me, but this is what the whole dress. Pretty, ain't it?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is me in that same dress... sans bra (boys, don't get any ideas... LOL). Wow... I still fill out regardless if I wear one or not.

The look on my face in this pic was right after I found out the price for it all. What I mean by "for it all", I mean... the dress, alterations (which includes a rush fee, stupid me), bra (the last bra I will ever buy for over 50 bucks), and shoes (dyed silver).

I could do a MasterCard-esque list for this pic, but I rather not.

Oh yeah, I finally got these bracelets I ordered from Cebu (an island of the Philippines). I swore they were from California, but whatever.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yes, I do realize my hands are dry... and it was in the middle of the day. So sue me!!

Pretty cool, huh? Made entirely of very flexible and strong wood. I wore one just like it when I got home, but it broke. I really liked it and was lucky mom found one just like it; so I bought 10 of them.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So... yeah... that was my day.

Oh yeah... I did run into this guy while I got my transcript from UTA. He was my Media Writing/Latin American Politics buddy. He told me about this girl we both from Latin American Politics and that she's pregnant right now. Craziness, man. I graduated with her and she was so set on going to law school too.

He also told me about a certain professor who got canned. I already knew this because she failed me (I graduated a semester later than I originally had).

This professor was such a bitch. When the power failed in May 2004 (does anyone remember that? I remember... grrrr), I was working on my paper when all of the sudden it disappeared. I tried to get an extension, but all she could ask was "Can't you turn in what you have now?" I was so pissed off, but that was only the tip of the iceberg. I found out that 2 other guys asked for extensions and were granted them (oh... did I mention that neither of them started their paper yet? Yeah...).

The irony of it all? It was a Women in Politics class. Yeah... I KNOW!

Am I happy that she got canned? Hell yeah, I am. I think she really deserved it, no matter the reason.

Anyway... that's about it. Enjoy the pics. Thanks for listening.

1 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, July 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol...i was wedding shopping too. but for an outfit for a bridal shower tomorrow. im the bridesmaid also, but we are all wearing the same dress. :(

lol...nah its ok.
like the pics. you're sexy as always.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home