Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Out Grown

So... I'm sitting at my computer at 9 AM when I know damn well I should be sleeping because I had a total of 4 hours of sleep last night/this morning. Thoughts run through my head as they always do.

I think I'm growing weary of some people. I don't know why, but I am. This goes out to certain people whether they know it's them or not.

I hate the fact that I go out of my way to answer your questions and you just shoot down every suggestion I make. Granted, it's your right to choose, but at least listen before you say no. I'm only trying to help because you asked me to.

Please don't ask me what something means. I have no idea and I'm just telling you what you want to hear because I know if I tell the truth, you won't listen.

If you say you're going to try something, don't be a bitch and chicken out. This is really getting old and I'm bored of it. If you don't follow through, I'm more likely not to invite you out anywhere and you can be bored at home for all I care.

Beer and Jager must be served cold. Beer is gross when warm and you DO NOT sip Jager. Both are just plain faux pas.

Anyway... I guess I must be going now. I feel better already.

[EDIT]

I finally got my "baby" back. My "baby" is my Lexus. BEJEEZUS!! 672 just to fix her. Yeah, I knowI've probably been ripped off (even my dad said and he's a really good mechanic... just don't have time to fix it), but I got my baby girl back, yes I did.

What really sucks is... gas prices. The Lexus only like preminum gas. BEJEEZUS!!

Oh yeah... went to see Hazel today. She's freakin awesome!! I gave her some pizza and her early birthday present. See the last post on what it looks like. Sorry we couldn't hang out more!! We'll go to the Milan sometime. I PROMISE!!

Anyways... gonna go now.

Ciao.

2 Comments:

At 1:07 AM, June 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girl!!!
thanks for coming by and bringing me food. like a true filipino. lol...i love it!

oh and of course thanks for the present. makes me smile every time i walk by the kitchen table.

come by again anytime.

 
At 1:17 PM, June 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can get it to me anytime!!!

We'll have to meet up and go shopping or something soon!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home