Thursday, February 02, 2006

Just an Update

First off, 10 MORE DAYS UNTIL I TURN A QUARTER CENTURY OLD!! If you want to join in the festivities, do it fast or I will be an absolute bitch if you don't. LOL. Just kidding, but it would be nice to see some friendly faces for my birthday.

Anyways... been sick (again) lately. Texas winter is so impossible to keep up with. One day it'll be sunny and 70 and the next day, it'll be gloomy and 45. My homeostatsis can't keep up; therefore I get sick. The only good thing about getting sick is being taken care of by my wonderful boyfriend, Jason. Yesterday after my chem class, I went there and he made (more like heated up, but it's the thought that counts, right?) some chicken (Dora the Explorer shaped) noodles and a rice krispies treat. I have never been so babied in my life (besides my parents of course b/c I *am* their one and only) and I'm starting to get used to it.

I went to hang out with him before my anatomy class this morning and ended up sleeping instead. Seeing as I so used to sleeping alone (for almost 25 years), I'm not really used to having someone's arm around me. Quite nice, but he was afraid that I might not sleep as well; so as soon as I fell asleep, he slept on his side of the bed.

In summary, I have a really nice boyfriend whom I love.

Finally talked to my gay husband, Derek. He's doing fine in Florida and wants me to go down there for Spring Break. I told him I would think about it because I think I might be going to San Diego with my cousin to stay at another cousin's house. Should be fun. I told Derek that I might go down there with Jason on the back of his bike.

"That is so un-Janie-like," he said.

He's right, ya know. In fact, last night was the first night I have ridden on the back of Jason's bike. That's was fun and the call I made to my cousin before the actual ride was really unnecessary. Yeah... I'm that much of a spoiled wimp.

Well, anyways... I miss Derek to death. Who the hell is going to be my Will/Jack and do the credit card bit with me?

Moving along...

Yoga was fun today although I'm already feeling bad as is. Found out the pervy teacher from my Concepts of Physical Activity was in my class. EWWWW!! And since he knows which mat is mine (I bring my own just because I really particular); he's parked behind it. I know he was looking at my ass during the Table-Cow-Cat thing.

And don't get me started on his shorts. Ewwww. LOL.

The best thing that happened today was that my anatomy exam was pushed back to next Wednesday!!! YAY!! But I still have that standing appointment with my study group right before class on Fridays. Well... that's okay.

Oh yeah... Creepy Ben is (sorta) back in my life... just not in my life per se. Do you get that? I'll explain. Okay... last week I went to lab (which for God forsaken reason was at 8 FUCKING AM) and I see creepy Ben and I know it was him b/c he looked straight at me with that "come fuck me" look he always gives me.

No big deal, right?

Well, it kinda isn't, but since he's the biggest liar to ever walk on this earth, it kinda is since he denies ever seeing me. We kinda argued via text messaging.

This week, he saw me and turned his fucking car around to find another spot. Yeah... I don't get it either.

You know what else I don't get? The girl who warned me about him is friends with him again.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???

She was such a fucking advocate against this guy and yet she wants to be friends with him AGAIN. Yeah... I really don't get it, but hey, it's her life and if she wants the biggest fucking liar in it, then so be it.

Oh well... anyway... bed time. Needed to update.

Ciao.

1 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, February 02, 2006, Blogger Kelicious said...

sends hugs and virtual chicken soup.

Stay away from creepy Ben, unless you want your story to end up on a Law & Order:SVU episode.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home