Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Crazies and the Cure

Current Mood: Sane
Currently Watching: TransGeneration

So, I'm sitting in my patio watching television... in the middle of winter.

You think that's crazy? You haven't seen crazy until you've lived my week.

My week has just been... well, crazy.

First off, I'm not even sure if I'm in a relationship anymore or not, to tell you the truth. I haven't spoken to BF since drama blew up in his face (NOTE: I didn't say I was in any part of that drama... and NO I will not say anymore about it). He won't talk to me and all the stuff guys do when they're upset. So... I'm just backing off to deal with MY own drama.

Yes, I did have some minor drama this week and it's all because of the BF drama and finals. Near had a breakdown... and no one around to help me out (EXCEPT one friend, thankyouverymuch). I guess that's what no sleep and caffine pills/drinks will do to you.

The week after one day of finals (yes... only Monday) was just a crying blur. I don't think I've ever cried so much in my life since my Grandmother's death almost 2 years ago. I don't know why I was crying, but it was just crazy.

But all that is cured (temporarily) by RETAIL THERAPY.

Nothing big... just the little things (which I'll post pics of later).

Just a short list:

1. Post Secret book. It's related to the Post Secret website. Pretty cool actually.
2. One of those squined purses. I swore I never would buy one, but never say never.
3. Some jewelry. Real cute actually.
4. Mariah Carey's new CD. Pretty good stuff.

Well, I guess that's it for right now.

Ciao. Stay fabulous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home