Saturday, January 07, 2006

Sick

First off, if you haven't seen my little New Years pictoral yet, click here and observe how a Filipino Socialite parties.

Second off, yes, I did use the word "socialite" to describe me. It really is an appropriate word to describe me.

From the Merriam-Webster online dictionary:

So*cia*lite: n. a socially prominent person.

and if you're confused with the word "prominent", here's the meaning of that too.

Prom*i*nent: adj. 1. standing out or projecting beyond a surface or line 2a. readily noticeable 2b. widely and popularly known synonym: NOTICEABLE.

And as I read in a certain magazine, you don't have to be rich to be a socialite... just fun and noticeable.

And thirdly: YAY LONGHORNS!!! Yeah, bitches... the longhorns won!! Taking a page out of Chris' book (so to speak): For those who rooted for USC, how does it feel to find out that the Heisman doesn't mean a goddamn thing?

Great game. If you missed it, sucks to be you. If you have a video ipod, you could probably catch it if you go to Itunes and download the highlights.

So... yeah.

Anyway, with that being said, back to the news.

Actually, I've been anti-social for the past week. I'm holed up at home with a nasty sore throat.

At first I thought it was because of all the damned wildfires that have been taking over North Texas lately and the fact I had way too much fun on New Years. Then I went to the doctor's after a week (yeah... he didn't like that) and found out my tonsils were inflammed. Usually, that means surgery (which should probably be done since my tonsils have been a problem in the past), but he just gave me this one dose antibiotic and let me be on my way to recovery.

After I got home, I went straight to bed... at 1 pm. My mom comes home to a seemingly empty house. The TV's not on, but my car's here and this worries the heck out of her. I think she forgot that sometimes I nap in my room... in the loftbed... which you can't see me sleeping in unless you climb up the ladder. So she wakes me up in a frazzled state and I can't back to sleep.

Being sick sucks though. That means... no working out... no going out... nothing. And now I have this weird craving for sushi.

Anyway... I guess that's it. I'm gonna go back to bed. I hate being such a lazy ass.

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home