Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I'm an Asshole

Okay... I've been an asshole about updating amongst other things. Just been bored lately.

Stupid (ex) BF

Yeah... we are so through, but he doesn't know about it. I know this is a real asshole move on my part, but since we're back in our "is-he-or-isn't-he-going-to-call" rut, I've decided to give up. I'm much too young to be waiting for a guy who isn't going to pick up the phone or answer texts. I've been behind him (as much as he'll let me in) through all his fucking drama and he's not there for mine.

Yeah... this is really an equal opportunity relationship.

*rolls eyes*

So much for my relationship with the "supposed" BF. What a jerk!!

But don't worry about me losing him(because he lost me). You know I bounce back fast... so fast that I'm already dating someone else who will give me the time of day and actually pick up his phone when I call him. I mentioned that I haven't watched the beginning of Hitch and he popped it in and said "I won't kiss you until you watch the beginning". Awwww....

School

School isn't all that bad. Well... not yet anyway.

Almost fell asleep in my chemistry class. Yeah... that's no bueno. It's not that it's boring... I just forgot to drink my morning coffee. I'm not really looking forward to going to lab this week.

Psych isn't so bad. I like the professor (I can't really imagine her with a billy club, but yep, she welded one at one point of her life), but it's a bitch driving from Fort Worth to practically Mansfield every Tuesday and Thursday. Not really my fault.... the only place where I could take my pysch class was in Southeast b/c all the other classes we're filled. At least I can join Jason (aka New BF) for 2 dollar jager bombs on Tuesday nights.

I'm retaking AP 1 with the same professor. So yeah... I've been an asshole in class because I have the notes already and the fact I'm the only one who uses a laptop in the class. Oh well. If I'm an asshole, then I'm an asshole with an edge.

Yoga got cancelled. That sucked. Now I have to wait until Monday for Yoga.

Paintballed

On my way to my friend's housewarming party, someone shot at my car with paintballs. Yeah... that was scary. Mom was kinda worried but relieved that my windows were up and that it wasn't a real shotgun.

I guess that's about it.

I'll update more, I promise!!

Stay Fabulous.

1 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, January 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You asshole! I can't believe you haven't updated!! *pout* lol :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home