Friday, December 02, 2005

Quick Post

Current Music: Screwed by Paris Hilton

Just wanted to do a quick post... nothing spectacular.

Did some shopping after taking my make up test. Didn't get anything spectacular... I got the Mr. and Mrs. Smith DVD. It was awesome!!

I also got some flash cards for my next anatomy lab exam (which is next Tuesday)... blah.

Kiss and made up with BF. My drama and his drama don't mesh well right now. Can't see him this weekend (sad, I know), but it's probably for the best since I do have 2 lab exams Tuesday and need to study. I miss him. Can't figure out what to get him for Christmas though... other than what he wants (which is kinda cute in a pervy way).

Oh yeah... as you may (or may not) have noticed, I'm listening to Paris Hilton sing (click on the link to hear... you know you want to, you saucy minxes). Yeah... it's pretty bad but she can definitely be a gay icon with all the pop dance-y tunes she has on there.

I guess that's it for now.

Stay swell, you saucy minxes.

1 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, December 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

isn't Mr. and Mrs. Smith just awesome? I seriously would kill to look like Angelina! I'm saving money to go buy it.

Glad you made up with BF. Boys are difficult to shop for. I'm debating about if I should get Richard a gift this year. I got him one last year and returned it when I chickened out - turns out it wasn't really his style anyways. I just don't know... I wish I could give you some suggestions on the gift idea... but i'm kinda stuck myself. looked someplace like sharper image or brookstone? they usually have cool (yet sometimes expensive) stuff. good luck with all that though... :)

xxoo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home