Thursday, November 10, 2005

*Tear*

Current Mood: Elated
Current Music: Frank Sinatra

After a long battle (and a tired finger), I gave up and sent my laptop back to Dell.

I guess you'd want to know what happened to it. The truth is... I don't know. The monitor just shuts down as it pleases, like while I'm working on my anatomy questions the night before the exam (which I passed, by the way, but still...) or typing away when I have the inspiration to write.

Hopefully, they can fix my computer... or at least give me a new one if they can't fix the motherboard.

This totally sucks. I wish it would stay on long enough to transfer all the pictures to my mini disk drive.

Granted, I can still use the desktop, but it's just not the same.

So... I might be on hiatus for 6 - 10 days.

At least it's a little better than the 7 weeks that the motorola people kept my phone for hostage (well... it seemed like for hostage, but it's okay).

As for the rest of my week... pretty boring, but somehow BF makes it all better. He said the sweetest thing:

"While I was at the doctor, the nurse asked if I had a girlfriend. I told her yes and she's beautiful."

I just about teared up. My new friend, Hailey, said it was to win brownie points, but points, schmoints. If it made me feel better, let it be.

The poor thing has been sick lately. I hope he'll be okay.

I finally finished the fun part of my micro project... now I just have to work on the paper. BLAH!!

"Stole" my dad's CDs. LOL. Damn, that man has all the CDs with all the crooners (i.e. -- Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Tony Bennett, etc.). Cheesy, I know, but the music really moves me... even more than Maroon 5 and you know what happens when you get me in a room with Maroon 5 playing in the background. ;-)

Anyway... I guess that's it.

Hopefully, I'll write soon. Kait's birthday dinner is coming up and you know there's going to be plenty of pics (if I can upload them, that is).

Ciao for now, kiddos.

Before I go, I got bored and did this.

Your Birthdate: February 12

You're a dynamic, charismatic person who's possibly headed for fame.
You tend to charm strangers easily. And you usually can get what you want from them.
Verbally talented, you tend to persuade people with your speaking and writing.
You are affectionate and loving, but it's hard for you to commit to any one relationship.

Your strength: Your charm

Your weakness: Your extreme manipulation tactics

Your power color: Indigo

Your power symbol: Four leaf clover

Your power month: December

2 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, November 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:48 AM, November 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any pictures of this mystery man? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home