Monday, November 07, 2005

Funniest. Day. EVER.

Disclaimer: First and foremost, if you are offended by any sexual innuendos, please leave now. I don't want anyone leaving me comments about being too sexual (yeah... you know who you are).
Seriously... if offended, leave.

Like... NOW!!

Thank you.

And now... the good stuff.

Omigod!!

Today was soooooooooo funny that it totally made up for this past, very boring weekend.

I walk into Concepts class and my friend, Zack asked, "Do you have nails??"

Confused by the question, he told me it was because he had a knot in his workout shorts that he needed to get out.

Being a good friend, I (try to) help out.

What I didn't know is it would lead to the funniest story of my life.

I'm bending down at the waist, trying to get out this knot and I didn't realize how dirty it looked. When I finally realized that it looked like I was giving him head, I couldn't help laughing.

Zack was just like... I really need to get this out. I'm like... this would be easier if I used my teeth.

Oh that was dirty.

It also didn't help that I said... okay, if you have a camera phone, might as well get a pic b/c this is unbelieve even to me.

And the teacher walks in... and Zach leaned back with his hands behind his head (not on purpose, he was just stretching) and gave this weird look, thinking something dirty was going on.

Zack and I just cracked up. Too funny, I tell ya.

Oh yeah... later today, I didn't realize I had Zack's keys... and I was in Arlington. Luckily I was leaving there; so it wasn't really a big deal.

Anyway... I guess that's it.

Hoped you enjoyed my day as much as I did.

Love ya... ciao!!

1 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, November 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that sounds like something that would happen to me. i'm lmao. what a funny story that you can tell to your grandchildren someday. hehehehe...

<3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home