Thursday, November 17, 2005

Are Finals Here Yet??

Current Mood: Oy Vey!!
Currently Listening: All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey

Crazy thing. I'm listening to Christmas music before Thanksgiving. I read my friend's myspace blog (Thanks a lot, Sebastian!!) and it mentioned the song and now all of the sudden I'm listening to it... not so bad.

Anyways...

Oh yeah... I'm monitoring my comments from now on. If you can't seem to see your comment after you post it, that means I have to approve of it before it gets published. Sucks I know, but due to unwanted comments and spam, I have to now. Violation of the first amendment, I know, but I have the right to monitor my comments and leave those unwanted comments in the dust.

Anyways... back to the news...

I got a perfect score on my micro lab project (not including the 10 extra points for having back up plates). 110!! Yeah... I'm starting to like science now.

Speaking of science, I was supposed to have an exam tomorrow (gulp) in anatomy, but the prof moved it back to next wednesday (day before Thanksgiving... double gulp). I got cleaning to do damn it!!


Oh yeah... for those who want to see a pic of the "mystery man" go here. Ignore the "single" status (heck, my profile still says "single"; so it's all good) and his e-harem (like I don't have one of my own). He's mine... ALL MINE!! He just has to keep reminding me. LOL.


Anyway... I guess that's it.


Wow... short post. Haven't done one of those in a while.


Until next time, Ciao!!!

4 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, November 18, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg... does he have any single brothers or friends??? lol! he's seriously hott. yes, that was hot with TWO t's. i'm jealous. :) i need a man in the worst way. you know, it's been y.e.a.r.s. since i've actually seriously dated someone... that's just pathetic! (i guess a broken engagement will do that to you)

that sucks about having to monitor comments. some people are just so lame. anywho, have an amazing day and good luck on all your tests!

<3

 
At 12:38 PM, November 18, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for pointing me to the pics :)

I hope you have a great weekend and good luck on your test next week! I HATE school!!! :o)

 
At 1:08 PM, November 18, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sugar...sorry I know...I'm bad I haven't been around, but I'm here now!! He's a cutie btw!! I'm happy for ya! Also congrats on the 110!! Gotta love getting a grade like that on a test!!! *hugs*

 
At 9:50 PM, November 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he has cheeks like a chipmunk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home