Monday, June 13, 2005

So so weekend.

This weekend has been very surprising to say the least.

First, unless you have been living under a rock, then you know that all 8 priests that have been accused of sexual misconduct with minors have been revealed in a statement by Bishop Delaney of the Diocese of Fort Worth.

I never realized how much it would hit home with me...

One of the priests was a teacher of mine back in middle school. He taught us Latin, French and Spanish all in one year.

He never really did anything to us. Okay... maybe he threw an eraser at Christy Paul and yelled at us because of Zach Burch's goofiness, but that was it.

Anyway... enough of the seriousness....

So I went to this birthday party in some hole in the wall bar. I thought it was going to be boring... boy was I wrong.

I met this girl (my uncle's cousin) and she just moved here from L.A. My uncle designated me as "tour guide" for her. She's pretty awesome though. She's 34 (she doesn't look it) and married with kids (they're moving here at the end of the month). I think she and I are going to be the best of friends...

Saw a girl (and others) I haven't seen in forever. She had the nerve to ask me if I was pregnant. Okay... not saying I'm skinny, fat or anything, but the top I was wearing gave me no form. You can ask my new friend AND my mom. But seriously, she needs to check herself before making such accusations. This girl in no way, shape or form, would be attractive to me if I was a guy. She was HUGE and all these rolls were spilling out. And her boobs... let's put it this way... if you met me in person, you already know Ds are way too big for my stature (we're both 5 feet tall). Just imagine them twice that size. So... yeah. Kinda pissed.

As for the others I saw... there is one reason I don't go to this certain bar unless dragged by my parents and/or their barkada (friends). I don't like them because they don't like me... they think I'm a snob because I don't hang out with them. Oh well... sorry for knowing better places to hang out.

Yesterday, went to Todai with the fam for some sushi. I learned to loooooooooove me some sushi... and tempura. LOL.

And mom spoils me. She was just getting shoes for herself, then notices it's 10 dollars off for every 2 pairs of shoes. So... I get a pair too. LOL.

Anyway... I guess that's it.

Enjoy.

Oh yeah... this is pretty funny but very VERY informative. <--- From Dan Renzi's blog.

1 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, June 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...that girl is a bia.
but that link was hilarious.

love ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home