Friday, June 03, 2005

To Sum It All Up...

So... this week has been... interesting (for a lack of a better word). I'll sum it up for you...

  • Dad and I got into a tiny tiff. He's just not feeling very well.
  • Hung out with Justin. I'll think of him when I drink Dr. Pepper now.
  • Someone is in love with me. I'm not going to say who, but it's true. Crazy, I know.
  • Nursing a sore throat/minor headache. I think a fish bone is stuck...
  • Andy and I sorta made up.
  • Hot friend Ryan never realized that girls can get drunk and be all over people (wow... I sound like a major slut there).
  • Mom and I went for mani/pedis. Gotta love Girls' Day Out.
  • Decided to go back to school for nursing (just need to finish off my sciences before I apply though).

Anyway... I guess that's it.

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home