Thursday, June 09, 2005

Picture Post to the Fun Weekend post...

Yeah... I know, this was 2 weeks in the making, but I'm finally putting up pics for the fun weekend I had 2 weekends ago.

Enjoy!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ryan wasn't too happy I was taking a pic of him during dinner... you can't hide behind straws!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Derek... Shannon does NOT smell bad...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We were straight in this picture...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is Andy, Brandon and Ryan. This is the first and last pic you'll see of them here.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Okay... I lied. This is Hot Ryan... they totally caught me off guard.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
You can't see it, but Derek's grabbing my boob.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It says:

Janie and Shannon: 2 hot lezzys 2 year anniversary!! Play "Whole Lotta Love" by Led Zepplin

Sadly we never got on stage.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I love Derek... and tequila shots.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
After this pic was taken, the rest was history.

2 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, June 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd have to say you look like you had a blast sugar!!!! I miss you too! Take care and behave....ok we know the last one won't happen!! lol *hugs & kisses*

 
At 5:57 PM, June 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lezzy huh? ha. Fun pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home