Monday, December 04, 2006

I've Become What I Hate The Most

[EDITOR'S NOTE]: Not safe for little eyes or someone who is easily offended. You've been warned.

Okay... so, there's this guy I've known for about year and we talk and such. Personality-wise, he's everything I've dreamed of: a nice, sweet, funny guy who is intelligent enough to have my attention for more than 2 minutes (and you all know I'm pretty much A.D.D. when it comes to most people).

The thing is... he's not that good looking. Okay, he's not too unfortunate looking, but it's hard to talk to someone when you're looking down at the floor most of the time.

Phone conversations, yeah, I can deal with them. I don't have to look at him; just listen to his Clinton-like voice (which is pretty funny since he is a staunch Republican) soothe everything away.

But when he talks about going out on a date, I cringe a little. I can't talk to him in person without looking him in the eye; so how's it going to be like... you know... doing other stuff? I guess I can close my eyes, but what good would that do?

And so, he keeps calling/texting me and I ignore him. He keeps asking how I'm doing and such and it makes me retch when he texts me about going out.

Yeah, so basically, I've become what I hate the most. I know the guys I like do this to me and yet, I'm still holding on.

Am I that shallow to turn away some guy because I think his teeth are fucked up and I can't look at them without wanting to run to the bathroom and pull a "rescue-a-date" on him (damn, someone stole my idea!!! LOL)

Am I that bitchy?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, December 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, if you don't like this guy, then just let him know. It's as simple as that.

 
At 5:55 PM, February 04, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To be blunt, If You really liked him his looks wouldnt matter, simple as that, Take him and like him for who he is or dont.I dont mean to be rude, But The thing is Im like this guy i don't find myself to be that good lookin but i make up for it by my respect for girls and the kindness i show, But id never even date a shallow girl... I say dont date him he deserves to be with someone who will like him for him

 

Post a Comment

<< Home