Monday, September 11, 2006

Last Call Casualty

Currently Playing on the Ipod: Love Me or Hate Me by Lady Sovereign
Current Mood: Awake

So, it's Monday again and I'm awake... again.

I don't know what's worse: my insomnia or my worries. My worries are probably the cause of my insomnia, but what do I know? I'm not a doctor and even then, my doctor's a quack (more on that later).

I could do homework, but it's been done and all I need to do is buy a scantron and put in the answers.

I could lie in bed again and pray to God that I fall asleep. He hasn't delivered in the past few days.

Anyways, back to the news or whatever.

Everybody Hurts... Literally.

Remember Brett? Remember how he used to be with the phone calls and such? Well... it looks like it started again (remember, it's his busy season right now), but after thinking ill of him this whole time, I feel like crap.

You see, about a month ago he went to LA for a wedding and he was about to come back and before he even stepped into the plane, his appendix ruptured.

Yes, you read right. HIS. APPENDIX. RUPTURED. Always no bueno, as you know, when an appendix burst, it could be life threatening.

Anyways, within two hours of this happening, he got it taken out and was supposed to be on his way home. Unfortunately, he wasn't healing very well and stayed there for a couple of more weeks until they shipped him home.

Once I found out he was shipped home, my anger level went from the red zone to about yellow. After finding out all this, I felt like an ass for thinking ill of him. All I wanted to do was give him a big hug and tell him I'm sorry, but for medical reasons, I couldn't do that (which, again, I'll explain later).

And he still wasn't healing very well and had internal bleeding; so they opened him up again to see what the heck is wrong with him. I pray to God that he's going to be alright. All I want is to have him back and everything will be okay.

As for the aforementioned medical condition of mine, I'd like to say my doctor is a quack. Seriously, he is. I felt like crap for about a week before I went to the doctor (only because I had to wait for my health insurance card, damn bastards) and had a lump on the side of my neck that swelled. Yeah, that always sucks. And of course, it's tonsillitis.

It's always fucking tonsillitis. I've had tonsillitis for the past 5 years at an average of 2 or 3 times a year.

And of course, there had been no plans taking out the offending tonsils. This time he said it's because it's swollen to huge porportions and I totally understand that, but seriously, I don't need this pain anymore.

If it's "tonsillitis" again, I'm going to another doctor to get a second opinion. Antibiotics are nice, but just get rid of the problem already.

School.

School just sucks.

Microbiology isn't so bad, and Ben (yes, I dropped the "Creepy" part, but just this once) has been nice to me. I gave him fair warning that I might/might not be going to school last Wednesday because the the tonsillitis thing, but I ended up going. He saw me outside the classroom and gave me the usual high-five and was surprised I even showed up. He said he was going to type up the notes and e-mail them to me.

Yeah, I know it sounds normal, but this is Ben we're talking about. Ben, the guy who wants me to sleep with his dad (NEVER). Ben, the man who said "I love you" within 48 hours of meeting me. Ben, the man who said he would date me if I gained 20 more pounds (yeah, that's never going to happen). Yes... that Ben is being nice for once.

As for the second part of anatomy, well... I almost had a panic attack because I didn't know we had a quiz. Not that the quizzes are going to kill me, but the fact that I didn't know about it and everyone else did, scared me.

Granted, I did miss a class because I was sick, but still... someone could have warned a girl.

Exes

My recent ex, Jay, keeps messaging/texting me. I think he misses me. Oh well.

Oh yeah, did I forget to mention he broke up with the girl he left me for? Karma bit him in the ass, that's for damn sure.

Needless to say, I laughed in his big fat face. He was always such an idiot. I hope he learned his lesson: Girls like me make guys like him cry.

I may have been too high maintanenced or "jealous" for him (the "jealous" part was all him and he broke up with his skanky ho for the same reason and I lasted 7 months), but I know for damn sure that white trash guys aren't for me.

Well, it's that time again where I'm gonna try to get some sleep.

As it is 9/11, make sure you remember and pray for all those victims and their families. It's been 5 years and we'll never forget. I know I won't. Last year, at my friends wedding, I met a man who was at Ground Zero when it all went down. He's retired now and safe with his family.

Anyway, ciao bitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home