Thursday, September 14, 2006

Oh Lordy.

Before I go into what happened this week, I just want to say something about the late and great Ann Richards, one of the best governors that Texas ever had.

She was a sassy lady with a voice that no one will ever forget. I always loved listening to her on the radio or the television. Heck, I even watch that King of the Hill episode where she dated Bill over and over again.

She was brass and had sass. Most Texans love her.

But I know for a fact that she's watching down on us from heaven while giving hell up there, but I'm sure God won't mind.

Anyways... this week has been not so good.

I Despise You

Remember how I said Ben was being nice? Yeah... I totally take that back. I totally despise him, yes I do.

It all started when I was just trying to be nice in class when I invited him to come out with me and Sebastian for Pride weekend (only because I know he's bi and won't admit it) and he said "I would rather get my teeth pulled out than hang out with you."

After that, he proceded to hit on me... constantly. What a weirdo.

And then we had to get into groups to discuss the difference between Eukaryotic and Prokaryotic cells. I pretty much talked to my group... all except Ben. He kept trying to talk to me, but I said "Dude, I'm not talking to you. You're being mean."

And then HE PINCHED MY ARM.

Yes, you read right. Are we five years old again?? Seriously. He tells me he doesn't want to have anything to do with me and then he tries to hit on me and when I don't respond, he pinches me.

What a bastard.

So yeah... I totally despise Ben. Brett hates him too and is on a search for him right now. I told him it was useless since Ben still lives with his parents and I have no clue to what his dad's name is.

So yeah... I hate Ben and Ben acts like he hates me, but just really wants to get in my pants.

Straight Boy Troubles

Okay, so I get a phone call from Robert, the straight man I found in a gay bar in Dallas. I didn't mean not to answer, but I didn't get to it on time.

But he did leave me a "nice" message:

I guess you don't want to talk to me anymore. I just got my phone turned back on and I could recieve calls, I just couldn't make them. Well... good luck in everything you do.

What. The. Fuck.

Okay, first off, I have a boyfriend now. End of story.

Second off, everytime I talked to him, he had this attitude I didn't like. He expected me to want to hang out with him when in reality, I've been either sick or busy with school. I even tried to have him hang out for lunch or something, but he was "too tired". He said I kept making excuses, but how can it be an excuse when it's the truth?

And finally, did I mention I have a boyfriend now?

Now why would I go talk to him now if he thinks I'm making excuses for not wanting to hang out? I find it very annoying when someone contradicts me.

And now I have to see him this weekend? Yeah... I'm avoiding JRs... even if it's the place I really want to go to this weekend.

Anyway, enough complaining. How are you guys?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home