Thursday, December 08, 2005

Baby, It's Cold Outside Part Deux

First off, I just want to say to those people who still believe that in Texas we all ride horses everywhere and it doesn't get below 50 degrees, screw you (and I do mean that in the nicest way possible)!!

It does get cold... it does snow... and we get a couple of days off because of it. Hee hee.

Anyway, so yeah... it's cold. I'm just glad I'm finished with all my lab exams; so I didn't have to go in today. Got to sleep in and enjoy the most of my day while walking around the house in a tee, shorts and uggs.

At least my skin isn't as bad as past winters. I just bought some stuff from Bath and Body Works called Body Balm that's supposed to soften your skin. What I didn't know is that it also prevents chapping. Best 28 bucks I ever spent.

Lab exams aren't too bad. Lecture should be easier though.

Here's where my life get's kinda boring:

I was watching old episodes of America's Next Top Model on VH1. I kinda miss Janice Dickson on the show. She was like the fake boobied female version of Simon Cowell, cruel but funny. Twiggy this season isn't really funny and says the same thing all the time. I'm probably the only one who cares, but eh, I don't care.

Well, I guess that's it.

For those who have finals, GOOD LUCK!!

Stay fabulous.

1 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, December 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had 3 inches of snow on my car this morning and did anything get cancelled? nooooo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home