Wednesday, June 01, 2005

It's the Little Things...

Okay okay... OKAY! I'll admit it... I did hang with Justin today.

And to tell you the truth... it was kinda nice. Amongst the anger I had toward him, he reminded me why I liked him in the first place.

I guess he remembered I liked Dr. Pepper but didn't have any in the house or something.

So..... he went out, got a bottle of Dr. Pepper and came back.

Now why would he do that? I really don't mind the Diet Pepsi. HONEST!! And I wasn't being picky or anything.

But still... he bought it for me. He didn't need to... REALLY!!

Anyway... so that just reminded me on why I liked him in the first place. Yeah... sure... he's a little flakey (and hey, who isn't?), but he does remember the little things.

Cheesy, I know... but I like the cheesiness of romance.

Now... everytime I drink a Dr. Pepper, I'll think of him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home