Friday, May 27, 2005

Back... with a vengence

So... it took me 2 weeks to write in this, but I'M BACK!!

Anyways... I could bore you with details and a lot of blah blah blah, but instead I'll just give you some photos. You know what they say... a picture is worth a thousand words, and I got over 300 photos.

So... here you go: http://photos.yahoo.com/guevara_jf

So... I'm sitting here, watching Spice World and I know what you're thinking. Heck... it's the only thing that's made me happy since I got back from the Philippines. What I'm wondering is why is it on HBO: Family when there is some slight booty-age in there. Anyway... the Spice Girls are reuniting. Cheesy as it sounds, I'm glad they're giving it a go one more time.

As for my love life (you know, the one I can't mention on my other journal)... you might need to sit down for this one.

As soon as I got home from my trip, I went to check my caller ID, right? And lo and behold, I see not one, but two numbers from the same person. Ah... Justin... why are you calling me, I thought, even though I gave you the brush off before I left?

Let me catch you up real quick. Justin is this guy I met right before I left and we got along just fine and dandy... despite the 6 year age difference. Yes... I know... kinda weird, but he's the most mature guy I have ever met (which is just really sad if you think about it). Anyway... thought things were going well until I saw him with another girl (who's really a fashion disaster... ewww... I just threw up in my mouth a little thinking about her) at his place of employment. Fast forward a month later where I left him a goodbye message, telling him I left the country with no word of return date.

Okay... are we caught up now? Good.

So... Justin called my house 15 times while I was away. 15 TIMES!! What kind of crazy do you have to be to do that?? Anyway... through some urging from my new friend in the Philippines, I called him back. Then... he called me back an hour later. He was explaing that he freaked out when he got my message.

Yeah... I know.

He thought I was leaving for-ev-er.

Yeah... I know.

I asked... What does it matter if I'm gone forever?

Because I still care for you, he said.

Yeah... I KNOW!!!

So... I'm at lost for that. Still deciding if he deserves a second chance. Yes, the kid screwed up, but he's a good kid.

Anyway... I'm in need of some sleep.

I'll finish this up later.

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home