Thursday, April 14, 2005

Feeling kinda crappy...

Okay... so... it's like 2 days before my big trip to the Philippines and I totally feel like crap!!

My tonsils are swollen, nose is all stuffy, coughing like there's no tomorrow, and wheezing like no other. Yep... I'm sick.

Grrrr...

Had to cancel not one... but two... "dates" (not really dates, but more like hanging out with a hot peep and a cool cousin) due to inevitable sickness.

But somehow I made it to my friend's "let's stuff wedding invites" thing. Hey... I promised her 2 weeks ago I would. I'm just glad I didn't have to lick anything because I don't want to give any of her guests diseases. Yuck!!

So... it totally sucks. I hope HOT GUY will want to hang out after I get back. He said he would but things can change within a month.

Anyway... need to finish packing.

Ciao

-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home